Degrees Offered at Temple University
Temple University appears in our ranking of the 50 Accelerated Masters in Sports Management Online.
Temple University proudly presents more than 400 unique academic programs for students at all learning levels. Students can also pursue certificates and minors. The university is comprised of 17 colleges. Temple University also offers a variety of online options. Students can participate in distance learning programs that are the same quality as an in-person experience. The courses are taught by faculty members that are esteemed and driven. The virtual curriculum is just as rigorous as the traditional one and thoroughly prepares participants for their desired industry and career fields. A virtual education allows for a lot of flexibility and control. Students who are working adults or have other personal obligations can rest assured that they are in control of their academic schedule and pace. Temple University can cater to every academic need.
Online graduate programs
- Athletic Training
- Occupational Therapy
- Sport Business
- Music Education
- Health Policy Management
- Communication Management
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Information Science and Technology
- Recreational Therapy
Online graduate certificates
- College Access and Success
- Digital Education Leadership
- Engineering Management
- Health Informatics
- Military Counseling
- Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution
- Strategic Communication and Cross-Cultural Leadership
- Basic Pharmaceutical Development
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing and Regulatory Affairs
- Biosimilars and Generic Drug
- Clinical Trial Management
- Drug Development
- Food QA and RA
- Global Pharmacovigilance (Benefit-Risk Assessment
- GMPs for the 21st Century
- Labeling, Advertising, and Promotions
- Medical Devices
- Sterile Process Manufacturing
- Destination Management
- Global Tourism
- Tourism Analytics
Fox School of Business
- Financial Planning
- International Business Administration (Online options)
- Real Estate
College of Public Health Departments
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (Online options)
- Health Services Administration and Policy
- Kinesiology (Online options)
- Social Work
- Social and Behavioral Sciences (Online options)
College of Science and Technology
- Computer Science & Physics
- Natural Sciences
School of Sport, Tourism, and Hospitality Management
- Sport And Recreation Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Sport Business (Online options)
- Travel and Tourism
School of Theater, Film, and Media Arts
- Media Arts
- Screen Studies
About Temple University
Temple University was founded in 1884 as a research facility. Today, the university is home to more than 40,000 students who are pursuing their academic goals at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels. Temple University is located in a bustling, unique city that is full of opportunities for new, young professionals to begin their careers. The university strives to shape and produce leaders who are dedicated to making an impact on the world. The learning environments are both rigorous and nurturing. This combination provided by the faculty members encourages students to ambitiously pursue their goals and graduate with success. Temple University notoriously provides high-quality academic learning environments that are valuable and worthwhile. The overall goal is to teach students how to unlock and utilize their natural skills as well as motivate them to build new relationships and take full advantage of each opportunity provided to them from the moment they step on campus.
Temple University Accreditation Details
Temple University received accreditation credentials from the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The university also holds accreditation in a number of its individual programs and departments.
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
- Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communications (ACEJMC)
- American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Council on Podiatric Medical Education (CPME)
- American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation (APA)
- Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- And more…
Temple University Application Requirements
All students seeking admissions to Temple University’s online programs should send applications through the Temple University online admissions portal. Students should visit the admissions page for their desired academic pursuit and follow the instructions for document submissions.
First-year undergraduate students should submit an online application via the Temple University application portal or the Common App. Students should begin by submitting a $55 application fee along with self-reported high school transcripts, a scholarship application, standardized test scores, a personal essay, a list of extracurricular activities and optional letters of recommendation.
Graduate admissions vary based upon the program of choice. Prospective students should consult the department’s admissions checklist for a full range of requirements. In general, graduates should complete a virtual application and pay the $60 fee. Basic documents include standardized test scores from exams like the GRE, GMAT or MAT. Other fundamental items include a professional statement of goals, official transcripts, several letters of recommendation, a resume, and a demonstrative portfolio.
Tuition and Financial Aid
At Temple University, tuition and fees are determined by the program or department in which students choose to participate in. For an undergraduate student who is a resident of the state of Pennsylvania and enrolled in full-time College of Liberal Arts and Sciences courses, tuition will be $16,080, and for an undergraduate student who is an online part-time student as well as a resident of the state, tuition will be $975 per credit hour. Out of state students who are enrolled in online courses will pay the same rate per credit hour.
Graduate students can expect to pay upwards of $1,114 per credit hour for both online and in-person courses if they are residents of the state of Pennsylvania. For those who are non-residents, the cost per credit hour is roughly similar. Graduate students should visit their selected program’s tuition and aid page for exact fees and costs.
Undergraduate students can apply for financial aid opportunities through the university. Overall, Temple University provides 82% of new students with scholarship opportunities with average award amounts totaling $8,777. Students can also receive financial assistance in the form of a loan or grant. Federal grant recipients can be awarded up to $4,651.
Temple University has a number of opportunities for students who are eager to enjoy life on campus, and for those who have full schedules and wish to pursue academics online.