Engineering is a great career with plenty of opportunities and good earning potential, and the first step to becoming an engineer is through getting a degree in the field. However, there are a lot of choices, school can be expensive, and each university has unique attributes. To create a list of the best engineering schools according to value, we took rankings from Princeton Review, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance rankings of best value schools, and US News and World Reports rankings of engineering schools, as well as tuition, geography and cost of living into consideration.
- Electrical Mechanics
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Associate in Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- And more...
Discover the power of ONE COURSE A MONTH® to fit education into your busy life. Brown Mackie College’s ONE COURSE A MONTH® schedule lets you focus on your course work one subject at a time.
- Associate of Applied Science in Electronics
- Master's-Electrical Engineering
- Master of Civil Engineering
- Electronics Engineering - Associate
- BS in Aeronautics
A degree from CTU can connect you to a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree, you hit the ground sprinting. That’s the power of in. Are you in?
- Colorado Springs - Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Colorado Springs - Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Colorado Springs - Master of Science - Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineering
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design
The following schools all offer high-quality engineering programs, are accessible to most Americans, and have reasonable to very low tuition. Students who graduate from them will have a quality degree in their field of study and can expect good employment opportunities without incurring significant debt. Below are our top 10 value engineering schools for 2012. [Read more...]